First in an 11-Part Webinar Series From EIA
ONLINE TEACHING; Thursday, September 27th, 1:30 ET.
For an education service provider to remain competitive in both the consumer and institutional markets, it is wise to incorporate technology-based teaching tools into your overall delivery system. Online tools can support PreK to 12 supplemental education services including tutoring, homework help & test prep, and primary education instruction such as accredited courses and online schools.
Online teaching provides new opportunities for education service providers to better meet customer needs, scale up operations, reduce costs and improve instruction.
The session, the first in an 11-part series from EIA, will explore all of these options in greater detail and provide the participant with an understanding of how to make or buy E-learning tools, build or outsource services, select & train effective online teachers and grow a successful online teaching focus area.
This webinar will led by Dr. John Stuppy, CEO of EDUMETRIX. John pioneered online tutoring and has been featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, the NY Times and Wall Street Journal as a noted expert in online education.
Participation is free to EIA members and is designed to help our Members diversify and grow their enterprises. Non-members may attend for just $49.
Hold the Following Dates for Upcoming Webinars:
- On-Line Teaching- Thu,September 27th at 1:30 ET
- Professional Development—Wed, October 10th at 1:30 ET
- Title I Funded Tutoring and Extended Learning Time- Wed, October 24th at 1:30 ET
- Test Prep– Wed, November 14th at 1:30 ET
- School Turn –Around (School Improvement Grants)- Wed, November 28th at 1:30 ET
- Promoting HS Graduation/Reducing Dropout Rates– Wed, December 12th at 1:30 ET
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers– Wed, January 9th, 1:30 ET
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Youth and Adult Programs- Wed, January 23rd at 1:30 ET
- RTI and Special Education- Wed, February 13th, 1:30 ET
- Youth Build—Wed, March 13th, 1:30 ET
- English Language Learners- Wed, March 27th, 1:30 ET
If you are not a member of the EIA and you wish to attend all of the webinars, consider joining and putting those costs towards membership. Membership Benefits[divider top=”1″]
oaSES Online has launched Online Testing with Achieve, View Demo Here.[divider top=”1″]