The Education Industry Association does much for us on the tutoring side of education but did you know they have a Job Board on their website?
They offer deep discounts for all EIA members to use this new service. Please pass along this information to your HR department and take advantage of targeting the education sector of the job market. Here are the benefits for both the Job Seeker and the Employer:
Job Seeker Benefits
• Access to high quality, relevant job postings. No more wading through postings that aren’t applicable to your expertise.
• Personalized job alerts notify you of relevant job opportunities.
• Career management – you have complete control over your passive or active job search. Upload multiple resumes and cover letters, add notes on employers and communicate anonymously with employers.
• Anonymous resume bank protects your confidential information. Your resume will be displayed for employers to view EXCEPT your identity and contact information which will remain confidential until you are ready to reveal it.
• Value-added benefits of career coaching, resume services, education/training, articles and advice,
resume critique, resume writing and career assessment test services.
• Access highly-qualified, professional candidates.
• Generate high return on recruitment advertisement spending.
• Access to the highly coveted passive job seeker.
• Easy-to-use job posting and resume searching capabilities.
• Access to job board networks for broader job distribution to qualified candidates.
• Only pay for resumes of interested candidates.
• Applicant tracking and management capabilities.
• Internal messaging system automatically stores messages sent from the job seeker in the candidate’s file.
• User-friendly template system to reuse job postings, pre-screen filters and automatic letters and
Top 3 ways to fill ‘Hard to Fill Positions’
Sometimes a hard to fill position needs a little extra “oomph.” Here are 3 tools that will ensure your job is seen by “hard to find” candidates on Education Industry Association’s Career Center.
1. Preferred Jobs – Make your job “Preferred” and it will always appear at the top of job search results.
2. Spotlight Jobs – “Spotlight” your job to highlight it among all the job listings on Education Industry Association.
3. Post to a Broader Network – Select a “Network” posting option and your job will also appear on other relevant niche job websites.
These options were specifically designed to help you fill your positions more quickly. Upgrade your job posting on Education Industry Association to connect with hard to find candidates![divider top=”1″]
Plug your profit leaks with our free 30 minute business consultation.[divider top=”1″]