In this webinar, Kim Spencer, senior manager of the K12 Homebound Education Program, will outline the unique logistical, educational and emotional obstacles that homebound students face as they attempt to balance academics and recovery. She will also discuss how she is currently working with districts across the country to help their students overcome these obstacles and stay engaged and on-track with school work, while partnering with the school district to operate an online program at a lesser cost than their traditional program.
Topics to be covered include:
• The #1 reason hospitalized or homebound students often fail in traditional models
• How a targeted online homebound education program can be less costly while improving educational outcomes
• How K12 provides homebound students access to the same rigorous learning experience as their in-school classmates
• How this model also works effectively in alternative learning environments, such as addiction center or juvenile detention facility
- Kim Spencer, senior program manager, K12 Homebound Education/Alternative Learning program
This webinar will be moderated by Elizabeth Clor, Director of Marketing, K12.
Register now for this free live webinar.