In the emerging world of Tech-ed, “Ranking is money”, will soon replace that adage.
A company’s position in the online marketplace will have significant impact on the organization’s profits. What good is an excellent service that no one knows about? The changing educational landscape requires companies to retool their offerings, rethink their marketing, and target a new audience.
The uncertainty regarding the return on the investment means that companies have to be stewards of how they spend their dollars, specifically their marketing dollars. There are questions that need to be answered – who are your competitors, do you need to consider niche offerings, is the marketplace saturated with competition, and can your potential clients find you easily with your chosen keyword?
Industry Research Reports, Global Industry Reports, Industry Risk Rating Reports and Business Environment Reports, are all sources of some of the information a company needs to be competitive. However, these reports typically cost $900 each and do not cover an organization’s online presence in great detail.
One of the most cost effective ways to begin the analyzing your organization’s online marketplace presence is to procure an SEO Optimization Report. An SEO Optimization Report helps an organization to optimize their web page (typically the front page of their website) for a high ranking on Google.com for a specific search term.
An SEO Optimization Report will include a list of your competitors for a specific keyword and a Top Ten Ranking Score. For example, in the attached report, a Top 10 Ranking Requirements Score™ of 27% means that the web page, www.student-bound.com, meets only 27% of the requirements for a top 10 ranking on Google.com for the search term “free college and career newspaper”.
A report will also include the following information:
1. Report overview
2. Keyword use in document title
3. Number of backlinks
4. Anchor texts of backlinks
5. Keyword use in body text
6. Age of web site
7. Keyword use in H1 headline texts
8. Keyword use in domain name
9. Keyword use in page URL
10. Mentions on social sites
11. Server speed
12. Keyword use in H2-H6 headline texts
13. Keyword use in IMG ALT attributes
14. Top level domain of web site
15. Keyword use in bold body text
16. Number of visitors to the site
17. Keyword use in same domain anchor texts
18. Keyword use in outbound anchor texts
19. Keyword use in same domain link URLs
20. Keyword use in outbound link URLs
21. Keyword use in meta description
22. Number of trailing slashes in URL
23. HTML validation of web page to W3C standards
24. Readability level of web page
25. Keyword use in the first sentence of the body text
26. Search engine compatibility
27. Factors that could prevent your top ranking
28. Table: Number of keywords
29. Table: Keyword density
30. Table: Keyword position
31. Table: Number of words
32. Table: Number of characters
33. Table: Ranking factors digest
For a limited time only, we are offering a Full SEO Report (approximately 40-50 pages) to help optimize your websites and rank higher using IBP.
The cost of an IBP report is $249.95 for up to 5 websites – we are offering it for $25.00 per website (per keyword) with a turnaround time of two days. This offer ends September 30th. To purchase a report press the link below.